Hollywood star, Kate Hudson, has launched her own vodka brand, King St. Vodka.
“I have always found the spirits industry fascinating, and I love Dirty Vodka Martinis,” she said in a press release.
The 40-year-old actress reveals it was inspired by memories of her former home on King Street in New York City.
With the launch of King St. Vodka, Hudson joins a long list of celebrities who own spirit brands including:
- Dylan Sprouse: The former child star is co-founder of All-Wise Meadery.
- Diane Keaton: Keaton has a collection of wines, The Keaton, launched in 2015.
- Ryan Reynolds: First, he tasted Aviation Gin, then he acquired a piece of the company.
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie: Post-divorce, they still jointly own the Miraval estate and vineyard in France’s Provence.
- Jay-Z: He’s a partner with Bacardi Limited in D’Usse cognac.
- Drake: He created Virginia Black Decadent American Whiskey with spirits entrepreneur and sommelier Brent Hocking.
- And more.